I am here in Boston, but I could not let the day pass without acknowledging September 11th. There is a memorial in Boston Common for the people of Boston and Massachusetts who lost their lives on and were affected by that fateful day. I have never felt comfortable taking pictures inside churches or of certain memorials, especially on the anniversary of the day. I live in New York now, and though that does not make me any more American, it does make me more aware of the events surrounding 9.11.
I was in Mrs. Sheftall's Biology class my freshman year of high school at Brookwood School in Thomasville, Georgia, when I first heard. Where were you?
Never forget!
GOD BLESS AMERICA
Hay Reh
We were in Mr. Danner's class
ReplyDeleteIt may have happened when we were in Mr. Danner's class, but I remember Johnny and Tyler first telling me and Melissa in Bio.
ReplyDelete