Front... a Ferris Wheel that spins!
Back... funnel cake doughnuts, chocolate chip cookie sandwiches, chocolate drizzle popcorn, caramel apple slices.Block C. Done. I am going to try and keep this post short and sweet, as the title suggests. I do not really have that much to say.
I woke up this morning to an A posted online for BIET. Yay. Danielle and I ate at the Meds kitchen, and we both ordered the Scallops with a Stuffed Tomato, Sweet Corn, and Sauce. It was maybe the best meal I have had the entire time I have been here. We watched them cook and plate the dish. The scallops were fresh, not gritty. You could see a few shuck strings, as I will call them, near the corn bowl, meaning the corn was also fresh. The student cooking the scallops made the sauce for every four plates ordered. Anyway, it was excellent. I really hate that y'all cannot fully experience the dish through my writing.
Speaking of writing, after lunch, I went to the library to print my comparative paper for Design. I walked from the library to Design class. We submitted our papers and had the entire class to finish our final project, the Dessert Menu. I am fairly satisfied with how it turned out (see above), and I think Professor Oswald liked it. I only stopped working to go to dinner with Jenn, and we went to the Asia kitchen downstairs. I ordered the Cauliflower Curry. I do not fully understand Indian cuisine, but I am trying really hard, again and again. I enjoyed it, but the flavors are so different from any other cuisine.
I finished my Ferris Wheel goodies around 6:30. Now, here I am. I am trying to get ready for the weekend and going to the City tomorrow. I also need to prepare for Block D, which starts on Monday. You barely have enough time to catch your breath here, but I rather enjoy the rotating classes. If you hate a class, which I have not yet, then you only have to survive three weeks of it. There is always something new to learn and something to look forward to.
DESSERT GO ROUND
Hay Reh
I'm impressed with all of your "art work".... You inspired me to do a blog about our trip out west, we are in San Diego California right now. If you get bored, check it out:)
ReplyDeletewww.carlainman.blogspot.com
Carla