Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Rainbow Sprinkles.

This is a teaser of two of the treats I made today. I am working on externship documents right now, but I thought I would post a little something anyway. There is not much to tell you about today, as today was a wrap-up of all things puff pastry. These are palmiers, puff pastry with sugar-in-the-raw caramelized on the outside. (We also made several products with our croissant and danish dough that we will bake tomorrow. Dalmations, or Swiss meringue with chocolate chips, dried into cookies and pastry cream were extra things we made today too.) Enjoy!
We fried cake donuts today, for fun I think, as they have nothing to do really with our recent subject matter in class. A good day for a baker, or just me, is a day when you can sprinkle the rainbow. Today was a success by my standards!
DOUGHNUTS OR DONUTS?

Hay Reh

No comments:

Post a Comment