Wait, Haley, you moved to NY almost six weeks ago, and you are coming home to GA to visit for three weeks in two days. Yes, well, today I moved again. I am really excited about my new room. The setup is much better. The location is the same. Without stating the obvious, I have a new roommate (from Thailand!). I am super excited about coming back in August to THIS room!
My alarm sounded at 9:30, and I tried my best to get out of bed. It did not happen as easily as I would have liked, but after a few snoozes, I got ready for the day. I went to the library to study for Product Knowledge for my test at 11:30. With it being the end of the block, there were a lot of people in the library, again not observing the "quiet." I walked to Roth, took my test, and was finished in about thirty minutes. One class down, three more to go. I feel okay about the test; we shall see tomorrow when my grade is posted. I swiped for lunch in the Skills III kitchen and ate in Farq Hall. I had poached salmon with haricots verts and something else was on the plate too (hmm). Unfortunately, I missed Grand Buffet lunch, but it is okay. I have how many more?!
I again went to the library to read for my ServSafe certification exam tomorrow. I still have one chapter to read and two practice tests to take, but I am not going to stress over this test at all. Around 2, I went to the RA office downstairs to get my key to my new room, and I spent the next hour moving and organizing. I did not mind moving too much, except for the fact that physical activity and this heat are not pleasant mixed together. Now, everything is perfect in my new room.
Danielle came to visit me, not being able to hide how jealous (and mad) she is that I live in a double AGAIN. Hopefully when we come back in August, she will get an RA position or will be able to change to a double room. We talked and then headed to dinner. I ate in the Cuisines of Asia kitchen tonight, with Indian food on the menu. They gave us so much food for one swipe that it is silly really. I enjoyed it for the most part but some of it was super spicy, even for me. I wish I could tell you specifics about the meal but all I know is that I ordered chicken. (The yogurt drink was gross.)
I went to Math and took my Final. Piece of cake. Seriously. Two classes down, two to go.
I was supposed to check out of my old room tonight at 8, but the RA was not in the office. I am fixing (I get made fun of here for that phrase) to go and check downstairs. I am ready to not be officially associated with that room anymore. I do need to study a bit for my two tests tomorrow, and Danielle wants me to go to the CRC for karaoke tonight. Hm. Wish me luck!
Oh, Germany, I still love you!
EAT MY WORDS
Hay Reh
No comments:
Post a Comment